The Cadence automotive-themed demonstrations will highlight the following:
- ADAS: The scalable Tensilica DSP cores and their software development environments offer ease of use, which significantly reduces the development time of high-performance, low-power advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) designs for deep learning/neural network vision processing applications. Demos will include a 360° surround view, on-device artificial intelligence (AI) for people detection and AI for image classification.
- Infotainment: Tensilica HiFi DSPs enhance the infotainment experience for voice recognition, immersive surround sound, active noise control, engine sound design and digital radios. The demo will show a high-quality 7.1 and 5.1 audio surround on any stereo headphones, leveraging versatile head tracking for increased immersion.
- Functional Safety: The latest ISO 26262 edition 2 standard describes fault injection as the preferred verification methodology for safety-critical systems. Cadence will demonstrate its safety verification solution for automotive SoCs using fault injection and simulation.
- ECU/Automotive Ethernet Design: The Cadence Sigrity solutions for power integrity (PI) and signal integrity (SI) analysis offer integrated design and analysis with Cadence Allegro PCB design technology. The demos will show how to design and verify automotive Ethernet serial links using the Sigrity serial link analysis methodology, as well as an automated methodology for Ethernet compliance testing.
- FPGA-Based Prototyping: The Cadence Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform is the latest generation prototyping solution enabling early software development, throughput regressions and high-performance system validation. The demo will show a pedestrian recognition reference design based on a Tensilica Vision P6 DSP running an algorithm on a live video stream visualising the results.